Sunday, January 1, 2017

Challenge Corner Playlist Challenge 2017

#readingchallenges2017 #booksandmusic


This month Goodreads' group Challenge Corner is having a Playlist challenge. My playlist is below as usual I will fill in the books as I read them.

1) You Are the One that I Want by John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John (song released in birth year) - book set in Alabama or by an Alabama author

2) Bad by Michael Jackson (Earliest favorite) - read a book with a bully character

3) Thank U by E40 ft Willy Will (Current favorite) - book released in 2017

4) If It Isn't Love by New Edition (My Choice) - read a romance novel

5) Something in My Heart by Michel'le (My Choice) - heart on the cover

6) Blow a Check by Diddy (My Choice) - street lit/urban fiction

7) White Wedding by Billy Idol (My Choice) - book about a wedding/getting married

8) Knuck If You Buck by Crime Mob (My Choice) - read a dystopian novel

9) Always and Forever by Atlantic Starr (My Choice) - read a fairy retelling

10) Baby by Brandy (My Choice) - book with a baby on the cover

11) Father Figure by George Michaels (My Choice) - book with a male lead

12) Musicology by Prince (My Choice) - book with a musician/singer as a character

Get Social
*Thank you for stopping by. Comment, Share, and Happy Reading!
**This blog may use cookies to enhance your experience. Also clicking links may take you to a third party website that may use cookies. Most browsers have an option in the right hand corner setting icon to disable the use of cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment