Tuesday, January 26, 2016

WRI Game On: Food Street Game App


#gameapp #foodstreet @supersolidgames 






Food Street
This game app is put out by supersolid
Rating: ☆ ☆ ☆ 


Food Street is a restaurant time management game. In this game you grow, cook, and serve food. Leveling up unlocks different food stations, food items, accessories, food truck, and the ability to participate in a food club (or start your own).

This is a pretty fun game. It can vary from casual to say medium competitive depending on if you decide to participate in the special event. I have just start this game and really like it. I am still a newbie but I'm giving it 4 stars. I will do another posts as I progress through the game so this rating may change. I will say that it seems that customer service is slow to response to questions. I am giving them the benefit of the doubt right now.

Food Street is fairly new. I think it has only been out since August of 2015 (Android version was released in November 2015). I'm upset that I didn't know about it sooner. I wouldn't have been able to do the Halloween event but It would have been nice to have done the Christmas one. I was able to do the Healthy Start event.

You do the same thing in an event that you do throughout the game. The only difference is that you have to reach level 18 and join a food club. I am in a food club called Cooking Maestros. During events your food club (right now max of 20 members) compete against other clubs in your rank. I am not sure how the clubs are ranked but it's nice to know that you are not competing against every single club the game has.

As stated above I will continue to do update posts. In my next post I will list the food stations and crops. It's a kid friendly game. Fun for all ages. I know I'm hooked.

Available




Get Social
*Thank you for stopping by. Comment, Share, and Happy Reading!
**This blog may use cookies to enhance your experience. Also clicking links may take you to a third party website that may use cookies. Most browsers have an option in the right hand corner setting icon to disable the use of cookies.

1 comment:

  1. I am questioning that during this time you must deliver a try and this new app AndroidAPKsFree App Store Apk which is now maximum trending app inside the global.

    ReplyDelete