Friday, May 17, 2013

Freestyle Friday 8 - Vampires



I don't even know why I am doing a post on Vampires. The fasnication with vampires have been going on for centuries. People are drawn to them for varies reasons mostly because they leave forever, that is if they are not staked in the heart (the most common way to kill a vampire). They have been depicted in several ways from the gruesomely scary to the glamorous and beautiful. Vampire who feed and kill their victims to those who can feed and keep them alive, to variations of different type like Christine Feehan's Carpathians.

What are your favorite vampire novels other than Twilight? And if you have given Christine Feehan a try start with Dark Possession which is by far my fav Carpathian novel by her. As I write this I just realize that I haven't written a review for this book.


No comments:

Post a Comment