Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Harry Potter Project




The Harry Potter Project


I love the Harry Potter series. I'm sure you all know that since I'm hosting the Hogwarts Reading Challenge 2012. I am also going to re-read the series again. This time I am going to do an indepth review. If you would like to join me please do. I would like to have a discussion about the meaning of the books. What did you found interesting? What did you get from the story? Dicuss the characters. Who is Nicholas Flamel? Tales of Beetle the Bard, what other stories does it remind you of? Let dig in. The more people the better. First book review/discussion end of January 2012.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Nita!! Is this your new button for next year??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah no it is not. This is a different challenge.

    ReplyDelete